Saturday, March 12, 2011

17 and stole something from walmart. What is going to happen? I AM GOING TO COURT..?

You will most likely get charged with theft and put on probation. Same thing happened to me. I stole a candy bar from a gas station and got put on probation. The system will screw you over. Just know that. I went to court a total of 12 times, with less than 10 min. being there each time, just for them to give me probation. I had to pay $75 for each visit also. I also cannot leave the state unless I have a permit verified. They never verify them though. My brother got back from Iraq and they wouldn't let me leave to see him come back. I've been off probation for a little under a month and they told me today I violated it because I got a ticket a week ago. Even though I'm not on probation. So I have to spend the weekend in a detention center next week. I just thought I'd share how the system screwed me over and most likely will to you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment