Thursday, March 10, 2011

I need ideas of FUN ways to get rid of anger/depression.?

Ok, My best friend passed away 2 weeks ago in a car accident. I was really close with him and his family and have been visiting almost everyday. Last weekend me and a few friends threw a memorial show in his name and raised some money for the family, and she's refusing to take it. So ive been thinking of ways i can give it back to them, and last night his mom was talking about how angry she was, and that she just wanted to take a bat to her house and beat everything she could. So i think it would be a good idea to do something for her that she can take her anger out, but in a fun way so she can smile. I was thinking about making a mini-house and letting her have her way with it, but wondering about any other suggestions i could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment