Saturday, March 12, 2011

How do you get rid of an unfair teacher?

so i have this teacher and he made me so mad today ( he makes me mad like everyday but today was the worst) i told him that i have a lot going on and that i have a lot of homework and he then announces to the class he said in exact words since you have not a lot of homework i am assigning a poster and a biography on the famous person you picked out to do a story on. and im like REALLY mad at that point so i get all my stuff in my backpack and its like a pretty expensive backpack you know and so i start to walk out the door and my strap breaks on it and i was like on the verge of cussing im sry but yeah and all my papers fall out and he gets up and walks towards me and he starts laughing at me as he walks by and he has a stupid smirk on his face. WHAT SHOULD I DO I HATE HIM REALLY BAD AND I WANT HIM FIRED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment