Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do you think it is cruel for me to do this?

I dono why but I feel like a little piece of krap after I do this.. So I live on a small farm and its like 4 diffrent fields each is seperated by some trees from eachother. on the main field my house the barn and the chicken coop. on the other 3 fields its the goats and the sheep. and I sit on this tree sometimes and read a book or do somthing. and I was just hitting some tennis balls with a baseball bat and had the bat next to the tree. and a fox came out of the woods behind the field and the sheep were bahhing and freakin out so I went over with my baseball bat and hit it in the head and it was like twitching on the ground and it was still barley alive so I kept hitting it. Was this a bad move? And I do this multiple times, not always just with a baseball bat usally with my bow and arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment