Friday, March 11, 2011

"Is he just bored and unitrested, or does he really want to hang out?"?

So, there's this guy who asked me to hang out, it kinda suprised me that he contacted me again. The last time i talked to him since he's contacted me was last month.. i never really heard from him at all last month, or even half this month. on saturday he called me and i didnt answer so he texted me making conversation. and said he still wanted to take me out someday, we were suppose to hang out like on december, but we didn't. and it is wierd that he just asks me right off the bat. And what's also wierd is that he never contacts me eaither. i'm not gonna contact him first. so.. how woud i go about hanging out with him, when i barely even know him, he does seem nice and all, but i also saw his wall on facebook and he is sort of a flirt. idk, i'm kinda not wanting to hang out with him because he seems like a player. what should i do? should i just hang out with him, or not? what would be a good excuse to tell him if i don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment